You Are Loved0
I have a really sweet card that is perfect for someone you love.
You will need:
- Pesca Nettuno Linen Effect Card 280gsm
- Slate Grey Smooth Card 240gsm
- Black Plain Card 250gsm
- White Card Super Smooth 300gsm
- Scarlet Cumbria Colour Card 270gsm
- Stick it! 3D Foam Tape 9mm
- Anita’s PVA Tacky Glue 60ml
You will also need:
- Bear stamp (Pretty Pink Posh)
- You are Loved Greeting (Uniquely Creative)
- Copic Markers
- Versamark Ink Pad
- Memento Ink Pad
- White Embossing Powder (WOW)
- Heart Die (Paper Smooches)
- Heat Gun
To make the card base I trimmed down a piece of Pesca Nettuno Linen Effect Card 280gsm to 4 1/8 inches and I then scored halfway at 5 7/8 inches. I then trimmed down a piece of Slate Grey Smooth Card 240gsm slightly smaller than the card base. I adhered this onto the card base with Stick it! 3D Foam Tape 9mm.
I then stamped the bear onto some White Card Super Smooth 300gsm and coloured him in with copic markers. This card is great for alcohol markers as it does not bleed. I trimmed him out and then stamped the greeting with Versafine ink onto a piece of Black Plain Card 250gsm. I sprinkled white embossing powder over the top and heat set this with my heat gun. I then trimmed the greeting out.
This is great for a masculine card you can change the greeting for whatever the occasion may be.