A Fun Dragon Birthday Card0
If you have any or Papermilldirect's bright colour card at home you will know how fun they are to make crafts with.
For this card I used:
- Turquoise Cumbria Colour Card 270gsm
- White Card Super Smooth 250gsm
- New Lilac Smooth Card 240gsm
- Raspberry Pink Plain Card 240gsm
- Apple Green Card Plain 240gsm
- Anita’s PVA Tacky Glue 60ml
- Stick it! 3D Foam Tape 9mm
You will also need:
- Dragon Stamps (My Favorite Things)
- Alphabet Die
- Zig Brush Markers
- Black Ink (My Favorite Things)
- Grass die (My Favorite Things)
- Nuvo Drops
- White Embossing Powder
- Birthday Greeting (Uniquely Creative)
- Versamark Ink and a heat gun
To make the card base I trimmed down a piece of Turquoise Cumbria Colour Card 270gsm to 4 1/8 Inches and I scored this at 5 7/8 Inches. I then trimmed down a piece of White Card Super Smooth 250gsm a bit smaller than the card base and adhered this to my base using Stick it! 3D Foam Tape 9mm.
I then stamped the images onto a piece of White Card Super Smooth 250gsm and lightly water coloured the images in. I trimmed these out and put them aside.
I then stamped the greeting onto a piece of New Lilac Smooth Card 240gsm and heat embossed this with white embossing powder. I trimmed this down and adhered onto the top of the card with some Anita’s PVA Tacky Glue 60ml.
To finish the card off I used some Nuvo Drops.
I love how bright this card turned out and it will certainly make someone smile on their birthday.