Beautiful card stock and cover dies are always a great combination. I used dark pink and red on this Valentines card.
I began by die cutting the Pretty Pink Posh Love Hearts die three times - once from a white card panel, along with two red card stocks.
On an A2 notecard base, I adhered a panel of Flamingo Pink Pearl card, followed by the white Love Hearts die cut cover panel.
On one of the red card die cut heart pieces, I white heat embossed a sentiment. I then adhered the hearts and leaf pieces from both red die cut panels into the card. It’s a bit of a puzzle but I think the end result is worth the time.
About this card
- Card base: A2 notecard (4.25 x 5.5 inches)
- Papermill Direct Card: Flamingo Pink Pure Pearl Single Sided Card 300gsm, Plain Card 240gsm - Post Box Red & Ruby Red
- Standalone Dies: Pretty Pink Posh Love Hearts
- Stamps: Pretty Pink Posh Valentine Wreath
- Other: WOW Opaque Bright White Super Fine embossing powder
Have a lovely day,