Hello Animal Card0
Posted on 28th June 2019 by Vicki Poulton
I have this sweet animal hello card on the blog today.
You will need the following craft making supplies:
- White Card Super Smooth 250gsm
- Apple Green Card Plain 240gsm
- Acqua Materica Card 250gsm
- Anita’s PVA Tacky Glue 60ml
- Stick it! 3D Foam Tape 9mm
You will also need:
- Animal stamps (Hello Bluebird, Uniquely Creative)
- Copic Markers
- Alphabet Die and Cutting Machine
- Nuvo Drops
- Leaf Die
For my card base I used a piece of White Card Super Smooth 250gsm and trimmed this down to 4 1/4" and scored at 5 7/8". I then trimmed down a smaller piece for my card panel and adhered this to my card base using Stick it! 3D Foam Tape 9mm.
Using some more White Card Super Smooth 250gsm stamp and colour your images. Trim these out. Next I used a piece of Acqua Materica Card 250gsm and die cut some leaves. I adhered all the dies and images onto my card using Stick it! 3D Foam Tape 9mm.
To finish the card off I added some nuvo drops.