Hanging Out Birthday Fun0
Nicole here to share a cute little card made with some Papermilldirect card and the most perfect little SVG cutting file! The selection of colours available made this card super easy to make, and the card all cuts perfectly, even down to the tiniest piece. I used:
- Papermilldirect Mocha Brown Plain card
- Papermilldirect Plain White card
- Papermilldirect Smooth Black card
- Papermilldirect Blue Plain card
- Papermilldirect Gold Sandgrain card
- Papermilldirect Dark Green Plain card
- Papermilldirect Spring Green Plain card
- Papermilldirect 5x7 Buff Card Blank
- Owl on branch SVG
I cut all the parts needed for the own file on my Silhouette cutting machine. I assembled the owl using a glue pen and a skewer to help me align the smaller parts. I decided the branch would be sitting in a plain blue sky, so I matted the plain blue card on to the buff card base to make the blue sky.
I built up the branches and leaves with foam tape to add dimension and repeated this with the owl. This gives more of a 3D effect.
I added a simple birthday sentiment and left it simple, with the owl the main focus. I love how it looks like he is reaching out to give you a hug!