Christmas Cards - One Design, Two Looks0
A pair of Christmas cards that both have the same design but use different coloured cards, designer paper and stamps.
The supplies you need are:
- White card hammered
- Mocha brown plain card
- White card super smooth
- Pale turquoise card
- Black plain card
- Christmas patterned paper 6 x 6
- Stick It foam pads
You will also need:
- Dies - I used Spellbinders lacy squares and classic squares large; MFT Die-namics stitched fishtail flags
- Stamps - I used Uniko Jolly Christmas, Festive Sentiments Outlined; Funky Fossil Folksy Christmas
- Colouring pens or pencils
Instructions - both cards are made in the same way:
- Cut a card base from the brown/pale turquoise card measuring 5" square.
- Die cut the lacy square from the hammered white/black card and adhere to card base.
- Cut a 3" square from the patterned paper and adhere to lacy square.
- Die cut a smaller lacy square from the brown/pale turquoise card and adhere to patterned paper.
- Die cut a 1.5" stitched square from the hammered white/black card and adhere it to the smaller lacy square.
- Die cut a 1" square from the patterned paper and adhere it to the stitched square.
- Stamp, colour and cut the greeting and adhere it to the front of the card.
- Stamp, colour and cut the image. Use foam pads to adhere it to the front of the card.
Although I have used dies to cut my squares these cards would look just as pleasing if the squares were simply cut with straight edges and layered up. And of course you can use any suitable stamped images or bought toppers.
I hope you have enjoyed my cards and will be inspired to create something similar yourself. Remember to share what you create with us on social media using the hashtag #papermilldirect.
Thanks for looking today. And keep crafting!