White Embossing Powder and Watercolour Markers - Pretty Thank You Note Cards0
Hi folks, Lisa here. You may have noticed that I use a lot of watercoloring on my cards. I find the process very relaxing. This time, I've teamed up a beautiful floral stamp, white embossing powder and watercolor markers and made two thank you note cards for my card stash.
- Spring green and baby pink card from Papermilldirect.
- Beautiful Bouquet: Ranunculus from WPlus9 Design Studio
- White superfine embossing powder from Wow! Embossing Powders
- DoCrafts Artiste Watercolour Dual Tip Pens.
- Kuretake Zig Wink of Stella pen.
- Enamel dots from American Crafts
Both cards have similar layouts but slightly different colour schemes on the flowers. Ranunculus are my favourite flowers, they're so pretty! Rather than inking up the stamp and then colouring it, I heat embossed the image instead, It gives a lovely look with the white lines whilst still making it easy to see where you need to apply the water colour.