Valentine Gift Box and Tag1
- papermilldirect buff and Christmas red card
- Oak House Studio double daisy stamp
- Oak House Studio Christmas red and clear embossing powder
- Paper Artsy Eclectica3 ESN11 stamp
- Heart stencil
- Archival and Oak House Studio pigment inks
- Scor-Pal score board
- Sizzix Ellise tag die
I made the box using a template from the Scor-Pal website, for templates and instructions for this and other boxes visit Scor-Pal HERE. The box was stamped and embossed before assembly. The daisies were stamped onto red card, heat embossed and fussy cut for paper piecing onto the box after it had been assembled. The tag was also paper pieced with a red daisy. The handle was attached with brads which I embossed with the red embossing powder to match the colour of the box.
A close up of the box showing the lid which was lined with red card with a little strip showing for added interest.