Thanks for everything you do!0
Posted on 28th May 2020 by Nicole Mullen
It seems like lately there is a lot of people to be saying thank you to, even more so than usual. So this card seems very fitting. I used the following craft paper:
- Papermilldirect Smooth White Card
- Papermilldirect Baby Pink Card
- Papermilldirect Plain Pink Card
- Woodgrain embossing folder
- Distress Inks - Tattered Rose & Pink Raspberry
- Stamp set - ink splatter & flower/thank you
I embossed my white card and then used my distress inks to stamp my ink splatters on the background. I matched the distress ink to the Papermilldirect card as closely as I could. For the Pink Raspberry ink I stamped off on scrap paper first to tone the colour down first.
The stamping on the woodgrain texture is not perfect, but it looks good for the paint splatter effect.
I added this onto the baby pink back ground panel and then mounted this onto a matching pink card base.
I stamped my sentiment and the flowers onto the darker plain pink card, cut these out and added them to the card front on foam tape and called it done!