Thank You Card0
Posted on 28th January 2021 by Jane Taylor
Filed under Thank You Cards
You will need:
- forest green pearlised card
- dark violet card
- 3D foam squares
You will also need:
- Thanks die - I used Lawn Fawn
- Flower stamps - I used Funky Fossil Hello Gorgeous
- Butterfly punch or die - I used a tonic punch
- Colouring pens - I used copic
- Ink and embossing powder - I used Versamark clear and WOW! black embossing powder
- Cut a card base from the forest green pearlised card measuring 4" x 6".
- Cut an inner card from the dark violet card measuring 3.75" x 5.75".
3. Stamp and heat emboss some flowers onto the left hand side of the dark violet card.
4. Die cut the thanks from the green pearlised cardand adhere to the right hand side of the dark violet card.
5. Add a narrow strip of green pearlised card between the flowers and the thanks.
6. Punch a butterfly from both the green pearlised and dark violet card.
7. Adhere the green butterfly flat and the dark violet butterfly popped up on a 3D square pad on top.
8. Adhere the dark violet layer onto the green pearlised card base.
I'm loving this mix of two colours, hope you are too! If you create a card inspired by this post please remember to share it on social media using #papermilldirect.
Thanks for looking. Stay safe and keep crafting!