Pop Fizz Clink0
I love the look of Gold on celebration cards. Add stencil details to Pure Pearl cardstock for extra bling!
On a panel of Harvest Gold Pure Pearl Single Sided card stock, I layered a stencil over the top. I used Nuvo Golden Era Glacier Paste to add the stencil details, making sure to clean the stencil and spreading tool well immediately after use. This paste has a lovely Pearl effect that works well with the cardstock.
I left the panel to dry whilst I worked on the other elements.
The images and sentiment are from the Pretty Pink Posh Happy New Year stamp set. I coloured them with copic markers. The sentiment is heat embossed in a pale gold embossing powder and die cut with a nesting circle die.
Once the stencilled panel was dry (I left it overnight to be sure), I cut two rectangles, each a quarter of the size of my A2 card base. I adhered these onto the card base, then added thin strips of Champage Glitter card alongside.
Before adding the sentiment circle, I layered a glitter circle behind. Finally, I added the images with foam tape.
About this card
- Card base: A2 notecard (4.25 x 5.5 inches)
- Papermill Direct Card: Harvest Gold Pure Pearl Single Sided 300gsm, Champagne Glitter 220gsm
- Standalone Dies: Hello Bluebird Nesting Circles
- Stamps: Pretty Pink Posh Happy New Year
- Stencil: Pretty Pink Posh Wafers Stencil
- Other: Nuvo Golden Era Glacier Paste, WOW Metallic Gold Rich Pale SF embossing powder
Have a lovely day,