Square Merry Christmas card0
What you need:
• Small Square White Card Blank
• Papermill Direct 6x6” Christmas Creations paper pack
Other things you will need:
• Hobbycraft Merry Christmas die
• Fancy frame die
1. Cut 25 one inch (2.5cm) squares out of all the different patterned papers.
2. Position the squares on the card until you are happy with the arrangement.
3. Stick the squares down onto the card, with a 4mm gap between each square.
4. Cut a large frame from the the Xmas green, around 8.5x6.5cm in size.
5. Cut a smaller frame from the white linen card around 7x5cm.
6. Cut out 4 Merry Christmas words in the linen white. Stack them together by sticking them with tacky glue. Cut a 5th Merry Christmas in Xmas green and stick to the top of the stack.
7. Stick the green frame to the centre of the card.
8. On the back of the white frame add some foam pads and stick to the green frame.
9. In the centre of the white frame add the stack of the Merry Christmas words with tacky glue. Your card is complete.