Shades of Grey Thank You Card0
Posted on 23rd February 2020 by Jane Taylor
Filed under Thank You Cards
You will need:
You will also need:
- Stitched dies - I used MFT stitched basic edges
- Stamps - I used Uniko Marvellous Mehndi & Simply Said Blocks II
- Ink - I used Memento, tuxedo black
- Colouring pens or pencils - I used Copic C greys
- Cut a card base 6" x 4.5" from the antracite card.
- Die cut a stitched edge from the white, slate and antracite card.
- Stamp and colour an image onto the white card.
- Stamp a greeting onto the white card.
- Adhere the layers together.
I love the look of monochromatic cards don't you? And colouring is such a relaxing way to spend a few hours.
I hope you've been inspired by my Thank You Card and will be motivated to create your own version.
Remember to share what you create with us on social media using the hashtag #papermilldirect
Thanks for looking today. And keep crafting!