Purple and Aqua0
Posted on 2nd September 2020 by Nicole Mullen
Purple with aqua don't often come to mind, but I had an idea to combine pink and purple with some aqua patterned paper on this card. I used the following craft paper:
- Papermilldirect Flamingo Pink Non Shedding Glitter Card
- Papermilldirect Baby Pink Plain Card
- Papermilldirect Rani Pink Pearlised Card
- Papermilldirect Intensive Pink Plain Card
- Papermilldirect Natural White Card Pearlised
- Aqua patterned paper
I used my digital cutting machine to cut a 2 from the White Pearlised Card along with the shape. I then stamped the birthday sentiment on this too.
I cut my selection of pink and aqua card into strips of varying sizes.
I created my card base from the baby pink card and embossed the panel on the top layer for some extra interest.
I arranged the strips onto the card base until I found an arrangement I was happy with. Once I was happy with them I adhered them down.
I added my cut out panel on top of this with foam tape, this let the strips underneath show through. Great fun and a fun colour combination!