A 3D Bridge Card0
- sweet pea pink card
- sunlight yellow card
- double sided sticky tape
You will also need the following:
- Small stamps - I used Funky Fossil stamps
- Dies - I used MFT Die-namics dies
- Colouring pens or pencils - I used Copic pens
- Ink pads - I used Memento
- Cut a piece of sweet pea card that measures 4.25" x 8".
- Score this card at 1.25" and 2.5" from either end.
- Crease and fold up to make the base of the card.
4. From the sunlight yellow card die cut two hills. When they are overlapped in the middle the width needs to be the same as the base card when it's folded flat.
5. Attach the left side hill to the left side flap using strong double sided tape.
6. Keeping the base card folded flat attach the right side hill to the right side flap.
7. Adhere the two hills together using double sided tape.
8. Stamp, colour and handcut the images and greeting you want to use.
9. Arrange your images and adhere to the sweet pea pink card base. It looks really effective if some images are adhered to the back, some to the front and some tucked in behind the hills or on the greeting banner.
As well as looking very impressive this 3D bridge card folds completely flat for posting. Win, win!
If you give this idea a try remember to share what you create on social media using #papermilldirect
Thanks for looking. Stay safe and keep crafting!