Pretty in Pink With A Free Digital Stamp0
Posted on 29th May 2016 by Sylvia Ames
Filed under Card Making Ideas, Free Printables For Card Creation And Scrapbooking
Hi Sylvia here with my weekly DT project, an easel card using various dies and a free digital image from All Dressed Up. All Dressed Up are a Nottingham company who have an Etsy store with some gorgeous girly images. They have a challenge blog and some images you can download free for personal use.
The base card and scolloped circle were cut from white linen cardstock and the image was printed onto smooth white card and coloured with Polychromo coloured pencils. Raspberry pink cardstock was used as a contrast and a pale pink polka dot paper, butterflies and Petaloo flowers were used to embellish the card.
- Papermilldirect smooth white, white linen and raspberry pink cardstock
- dies - Cre-Nest-Lies XXL 21 circles, Clearly Besotted sentiment, Spellbinders Nestabilities oblongs, Marianne Designs doily scolloped circle
- free digital image from All Dressed Up
- Polychromo coloured pencils
- Petaloo flowers and pearls from my stash
I loved creating this pretty pink card using this digital stamp rather than my usual rubber stamps.