Pink with navy is one of my favourite colour combos. I combined them to create a pretty floral birthday card.
I began by die cutting the Pretty Pink Posh Tulip Cover Plate twice from white super smooth 250gsm card, adhering them together for dimension. I used copic markers to add some colour to the flower stems.
I also created a card base from white super smooth 300gsm card, then adhered the cover die cuts on top.
I chose some navy pearlescent card to die cut the vase, and a pretty mix of dark pink cardstock for the tulips, then paper pieced them into frame. I’ll list all the cardstock at the end of my post.
The Tulip cover plate comes with a tag and bow. I layered a white die cut tag over a pink one, then stamped a sentiment, before adhering them to the card.
A dark pink bow with a pink confetti centre finished this card.
About this card
- Card base: A2 notecard (4.25 x 5.5 inches)
- Papermill Direct Card: White Super Smooth 250gsm & 300gsm, Cocktail Double Sided Pearlised 290gsm - Blue Angel and Dorian Gray, Woodstock Malva 285gsm, Royal Pink Single Sided Pure Pearl 300gsm, Raspberry Pink Plain 240gsm
- Standalone Dies: Pretty Pink Posh Tulip Cover Plate
- Stamps: Pretty Pink Posh Let’s Party
- Other: Pretty Pink Posh Confetti Valentines Mix, Copic markers G40 & G43
Have a lovely day,