Partial Die Cutting Techniques0
Hi Sylvia here with my design team projects for this week, two cards using the partial die cutting technique.
A top fold 40th birthday card, the Happy and 40 were partially cut then the word and number over stamped with contrasting colours.
One of my favourite stamp sets used here, the four butterfly stamp was stamped before the die cutting with the individual dies.
Materials used for my cards:
- White linen, daffodil yellow and pale turquoise cardstock - all available here - Card and paper made in the UK
- Stampers Anonymous Papillon stamps and Sizzix Framelits Paris Flight stamps and dies
- Hero Arts Stamp and Cuts "Happy" and Paper Smoochers "Digits"
- background stamps from Rubber Dance Stamps and Paper Artsy
- Tim Holtz Alterations die
- distress inks and black Ranger Archival ink
- clear embossing powder