Orange & Pink? Yes Please!0
Posted on 21st July 2021 by Jane Taylor
Filed under Card Making Ideas
Are you a fan of a mix of hot pink and vibrant orange like me? I just love how they pop together!
Here's the Papermill Direct products you need to re-create my card:
- super smooth white card
- raspberry pink plain card
- mandarin orange plain card
You will also need:
- a floral stamp. I used a digi stamp from Graciellie, Botanical Hanging Planter
- a rectangular die. I used MFT Die-namics double stitched rectangles
- pens or pencils to colour
- Print or stamp a floral image onto a 5.5" square of smooth white card. Colour the image in pinks and oranges.
- Cut a 5.75" square from orange card.
- Cut a 6" square from pink card.
- Matt all the layers together.
- Print or stamp a sentiment and die cut this into a rectangle.
- Matt it onto orange and then pink card.
7. Add the sentiment stack to the card front.
How quick is this card to put together!
I'm wondering which other colours would look as vibrant as pink and orange. I shall get back to you with that sometime soon I'm sure.
Remember to share any of your creations using Papermill Direct supplies on social media using #papermilldirect.
Thanks for looking! Stay safe and keep crafting!