Pink Strips Happy Birthday0
Posted on 28th June 2021 by Jane Taylor
Filed under Card Making Ideas
Got a passion for pink? Well check out this birthday card to use up some of those leftover bits of card.
To make this card you will need from Papermill Direct:
- Raspberry pink card
- Woodstock Malva card
- Pink Polka dot card
- Pink Sweetheart card
- White card
You will also need:
- Flower stamps. I used Uniko, Pure Florals Rose
- Greeting stamps and dies. I used Uniko, BIG & BOLD Happy
How to make:
- Cut or die cut strips of different widths from each of the pink cards.
2. Adhere the strips to a piece of white card.
3. Stamps an outline floral image randomly all over.
4. Matt the white card onto raspberry pink card.
5. Die cut the happy sentiment from the pink polka dot card.
6. Matt this onto raspberry pink card and adhere to the card front.
7. Stamp Birthday onto a banner and adhere under the happy.
8. Matt the whole thing onto a white card base.
Although I've featured pink on this card it would look just as good in other colourways too. Just use up those leftover bits of card!
Remember to share your creations on social media using #papermilldirect
Thanks for looking today. Stay safe and keep crafting!