New Year 2020 Cards0
For these cards you will need:
- 2 sheets of plain black card 240gsm
- 1 sheet of Rani Pink pearlised card 300gsm
- 1 sheet of Charcoal Sparkle Print card 300gsm
You will also need:
- Stamps or peel off stickers
- Stencil - I used Funky Fossils Circle Burst
- Number dies or peel off stickers
- Inks - I used Cosmic Shimmer Opal Polish copper pearl & Staz On Jet Black
- Cut a piece of card 5" x 5.5" (13 x 14.5cms) from the Rani Pink pearlised card.
- Use a stencil with circles or firework patterns and apply ink or paste to approximately three quarters of the pink card.
- Mat this onto the Charcoal Sparkle Print card cut to 5.5" x 6" (13.5 x 15 cms).
- Stamp the greeting.
- Add the numbers 2020 using either die cuts from the sparkle card or number peel off stickers.
- Use a piece of the plain black card to make a card base 5.5" x 6" (13.5 x 15 cms) and adhere the card to it.
- Cut a card base from the Rani Pink pearlised card measuring 4" x 5.75" (10.5 x14.5 cms)
- Cut a strip of Rani Pink pearlised card measuring 1.5" x 5.25" (3.5 x 13 cms) and use a stencil to add a circular pattern to it.
- Mat this card onto a strip of the Charcoal Sparkle Print card measuring 1.75" x 5.5" ( 4 x 13.5 cms) and adhere to the left side of the card base.
- Die cut the numbers 2020 from Charcoal Sparkle Print card and adhere to the right of the stencilled strip. NB If you are planning to make the next card position the numbers carefully on the Charcoal Sparkle Print card so that you will be able to use the negative cut in the top left corner.
- Cut a card base from the plain black card 4" x 6" ( 10.5 x 14.5cms).
- Use the left over negative 2020 die cut strip from the previous card and adhere it to the top of the card.
- Using the left over pieces of Rani Pink pearlised and Charcoal Sparkle Print card cut some strips to place diagonally under the 2020 negative cut. Adhere them to the card base using alternate colours and trim off any sticking out bits.
I really hope I may have sparked your creativity with theses cards and would love to see any New Year cards you make. Please share them with us on social media using the hashtag #papermilldirect .
Thanks for dropping by today.