Posted on 25th March 2021 by Vicki Poulton
Vic here today. I wanted to make a cute little card using dies as the card shape.
You will need from Papermilldirect:
- Acquamirine Nettuno Linen Effect Card 280gsm
- Pompelmo Nettuno Linen Effect Card 280gsm
- Spring Green Plain Card 240gsm
- White Card Super Smooth 250gsm
- Baby Pink Plain Card 240gsm
- Sweet Pea Pink Plain Card 240gsm
- Peach Plain Card 300gsm
You will also need:
- Critter Stamps (Time For Tea Designs)
- Tree Stamps (Magengo)
- Sun Die
- Label Dies (Spellbinders)
- Grass Die
- Heart Die ( Time For Tea Designs)
- Missing You Stamp ( Time For Tea Designs)
- Copic Markers
To start with I die cut two big label dies using Acquamirine Nettuno Linen Effect Card 280gsm and scored along the top of the label on the back piece so that when the card is complete this will help keep the card up. I then adhered the scored folded edge to my card base. Next I die cut a smaller label onto a piece of White Card Super Smooth 250gsm. I then die cut two pieces of grass using a piece of Spring Green Plain Card 240gsm. I adhered the grass to the white die cut using foam tape. I then used a piece of Pompelmo Nettuno Linen Effect Card 280gsm to die cut a sun.
Next I stamped and coloured my images onto a piece of White Card Super Smooth 250gsm and used my Copic Markers to colour them in. I then cut the images out and placed them onto my card using foam tape.
I then stamped the greeting Missing You onto a piece of White Card Super Smooth 250gsm using some pink ink and used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I then adhered my greeting onto the card using some foam pads.
I think the card looks so cute and will be lovely to send to someone who you can't see at the moment.
Thank you for stopping by today!