Mini Gift Zig-Zag Album0
You will need:
- Purple Grape card
You will also need:
- patterned papers, cards and die cuts to pop in the pockets. I used Cocoa Vanilla Midnight & Bohemian Dream cards and ephemera and papers from First Addition Wild Flower
- a stapler
- Cut a piece of purple grape card in half lengthways.
- Score at 2.75", 5.5" & 8.25". Cut at 11".
- Score along the bottom at 2.75".
- Fold along all the score lines.
5. Cut four 2.5" squares from patterned paper and adhere to the purple grape card.
6. Staple the ends of the purple grape card and fold into the zig-zag shape.
7. Have fun decorating the flaps and tucking in cards, die cuts or photos.
8. Tie it all up with some matching ribbon.
How about that for a quick and simple mini album that really packs a punch!
I hope you've been inspired by my mini album and will be motivated to create your own version.
Remember to share what you create with us on social media using the hashtag #papermilldirect
Thanks for looking today. And keep crafting!