Live Life With Passion Card0
Posted on 5th April 2021 by Jane Taylor
Filed under Card Making Ideas
Today I'm sharing a pretty greetings card that could be used for a number of occasions. As always much simpler to make than it looks.
Papermill Direct products:
- Marine blue card
- Daffodil yellow card
- Black card
- Stamps - I used Uniko's Passiflora and co-ordinating dies
- Dies - I used Lawn Fawn stitched squares and stitched rectangle frames
- Ink - I used Versafine Clair, nocturne
How to make:
- Cut a 5.5" square from marine blue card
- Cut a window from the centre of this card.
3. Cut 0.5" strips from marine blue and daffodil yellow card.
4. Weave the strips together.
5. Adhere the woven mat behind the window of the marine blue card.
6. Cut a square that is smaller than the window from the marine blue card. Adhere it on top of the woven mat.
7. Cut a 6.25" square from daffodil yellow card.
8. Cut 5.75" square from black card and adhere it to the daffodil yellow square.
9. Adhere the marine blue window card to the black card.
10. Stamp and cut out floral images using marine blue and daffodi yellow card.
11. Arrange these floral images onto the card and then adhere.
12. Stamp a greeting onto marine blue card. Frame it with daffodil yellow card and then adhere to the card front.
I hope you have enjoyed looking at my project for today and may be inspired to create something similar. Remember to share your creations on social media using #papermilldirect
Thanks for looking today. Stay safe and keep crafting!