Jungle Thank You Card0
Posted on 26th November 2019 by Vicki Poulton
Good Morning Vic here today.
I really love using animals on my cards and I have made this fun jungle card for you today.
- White Card Super Smooth 250gsm
- Apple Green Card Plain 240gsm
- Billiard Green Plain Card 210gsm
- Emerald Green Plain Card 290gsm
- Curacao Cocktail Double Sided Pearl Card 290gsm
- Navy Plain Card 240gsm
- Stick it! 3D Foam Tape 9mm
You will also need:
- A selection of animal stamps ( I used My favorite Things and Uniquely Creative)
- Leaves die ( Hello Bluebird)
- White Embossing Powder
- Versamark Ink Pad
- Heat Gun
- Copic Markers
For the card base I used a piece of White Card Super Smooth 250gsm that I trimmed down to 4 1/8" and scored at 5 7/8". I then trimmed down another piece that is the same size as my card base.
Using Billiard Green Plain Card 210gsm, Emerald Green Plain Card 290gsm , Curacao Cocktail Double Sided Pearl Card 290gsm and Apple Green Card Plain 240gsm die cut some leaves so that they will fit all around the card. Adhere down Stick it! 3D Foam Tape 9mm.
On a piece of Navy Plain Card 240gsm stamp and heat emboss your greeting. Adhere onto your card.
Your fun jungle card is now complete.