How To Make A Yellow Marigold "Just For You Card"0
- Woodware Clear Calendula Stamp JGS370
- Message stamp of own choice
- Archival Fern Green Permanent Ink Pad or Similar
- Archival Sepia Permanent Ink Pad or Similar
- A4 Sorbet Yellow Cumbria Colour 270gsm card
- A4 Buff 260gsm card
- A4 White Super Smooth 300gsm card
- C5 Fleck Kraft Envelope
- Double Sided Tape
- 3D Double Sided Tape
1) White card cut to 100 x 140mm and image stamped using Fern Green Archival permanent ink pad.
2) I have coloured the image using watercolour paints. Watercolour crayons would also work.
Watercolour effects are most effective when layers of colour are added slowly.
Do not have too much water on your brush, so that card does not become too wet.
It’s a gradual process.
3) Cut the Buff card to 110mm x 150mm and 120mm x 160mm
Then cut the Sorbet Yellow card to 115mm x 155mm
4) When the painting is finished and dried mount onto the layers of card, alternating the colours.
Then mount onto the front of the card leaving space for the message.
5) Stamp message using Sepia coloured or brown ink onto Buff card that has been cut to size appropriate for the message.
Mount onto the front of the card using 3D tape