Hello Card Yellow0
Posted on 2nd April 2021 by Jane Taylor
Filed under Card Making Ideas
To create this card you will need:
- daffodil yellow card
- super smooth white card
- embossing folders - I used a Craft Too folder
- stitched circle dies and hello die - I used Lawn Fawn large stitched circles and hello
- flower punches - I used Martha Stewart & Dovecraft
- an enamel dot or gem
- Cut a 4.25" x 5.5" card base from white card.
- Cut a 4" x 5.25" topper from daffodil yellow card and adhere it to the card base.
- Die cut a 3" stitched circle (or you could just hand cut) from white card and emboss it using an embossing folder. Adhere it to the daffodil yellow topper card.
- Die cut a 2" stitched circle from daffodil yellow card and adhere it on top of the white circle.
- Punch a large white flower and a smaller daffodil yellow flower and adhere them on top of the daffodil yellow circle.
- Pop an enamel dot or gem into the centre of the flower.
- Die cut the hello from both white and daffodil yellow card. Adhere them to the bottom of the card front placing the yellow slightly off centre to create a shadow effect with the white.
If you wanted to add more texture to the card you could run each piece through an embossing folder before adhering to the card base.
Will you give this idea a go? Don't forget to share whatever you create on social media using #papermilldirect
Stay safe and keep crafting!