Heartfelt Thanks Card0
Today I'm sharing a thank you card that is nearly all white. So fresh!
You will need:
- Papermill direct super smooth white card
- Stick It! 3D foam dots
- A tree and sentiment stamp. I used Funky Fossil's Heartfelt Tree
- Flower, foliage & heart dies or punches. I used Polkadoodles Super Sprigs & Flower flourish plus Lawn Fawn Hearts dies
- An embossing folder. I used one from Embossalicious
How To Make:
- Cut a 5.75" square of super smooth white card and emboss it.
- Adhere to a 6" square card base.
- Cut a 4.75" square from super smooth white card and stamp or draw a tree trunk.
- Adhere it to the embossed square.
- Die cut or punch a bunch of flower, foliage and hearts.
- Build up the tree using the die cuts. Pop some up using foam dots for added dimension.
- Add a sentiment and some pearls.
This is such an easy quick card to create, but looks like you've spent forever producing it. I'm thinking it would also be perfect for a wedding or anniversary card if you changed up the greeting.
I hope you like the card and will give it a go yourself. Remember to share on social media using #papermilldirect.
Thanks for looking today. Stay safe & keep crafting!