Smile Card using Lilac & Royal Purple0
Posted on 22nd June 2021 by Jane Taylor
Filed under Card Making Ideas
You will need from Papermill Direct:
- Lilac plain card
- Royal purple pure pearl card
- Super smooth white card
You will also need:
- Dies - I used Time For Tea Designs, Stripes Cover Plate, Spring Blooms and Smile
- Use the Stripes Cover Plate die to cut the stripes from the Royal Purple card.
- Cut a card base slightly larger from the lilac card.
3. Adhere the stripes to the card base.
4. Die cut a selection of flower and leaves from lilac and white card.
5. Adhere the flowers and leave.
6. Die cut the smile from white card and adhere to the card.
Thanks so much for looking.
If you feel inspired by my card I'd love to see what you create. Use #papermilldirect on social media.
Stay safe and keep crafting!