Guitar Hero card0
You will need:
- post box red card
- dark violet card
- 3D foam squares
You will also need:
- Guitar stamps. I used Funky Fossil Guitar Hero
- Ink and embossing powder. I used Versamark clear and WOW! black embossing powder
- Cut a card base from the post box red card. It can be any size, but mine is 4" x 6".
- Cut a piece of dark violet card slightly smaller. Mine is 3.75" x 7.75".
- Stamp and heat emboss guitars, music notes and a sentiment onto the dark violet card.
4. Stamp and heat emboss a single guitar onto a piece of post box red card.
5. Hand cut the guitar image.
6. Use foam squares to add dimension before adhering to the dark violet card.
7. Matt the dark violet card onto the post box red card base.
I hope you have enjoyed this little tutorial and will feel inspired to create a similar card. Be sure to share anything you make on social media using #papermilldirect.
Thanks for looking today. Stay safe and keep crafting!