Die Cut Flower Cards using Pink & Turquoise0
Posted on 30th August 2021 by Louise Thompson
I'm very excited to share with you these two cards today made from one panel. It's a super easy technique that you can use with stamps or die cuts.
You will need:-
- White Card Linen 255gsm
- Sea Blue Pearlised Card 300gsm
- Stamped and Die cut flowers & leaves
- Sentiment stamp
- Take a sheet of White Card Linen 255gsm and cut it in half to make two A5 pieces of card.
- Score down the middle of each A5 piece - to make two A6 card blanks.
- Take a piece of A4 Sea Blue Pearlised Card 300gsm and cut down to 7 1/2" x 5 1/2"
- Draw a pencil line down the middle (at 3 3/4")
- Stamp and die cut some flowers and leaves.
- Arrange the stamped die cut flowers down the centre pencil line - making sure that each flower has a reasonable portion of it on both sides of the pencil line.
- Stick the flowers into place when you're happy with the arrangement.
- Add in the foliage on either side and stick into position.
- Trim off any flowers or foliage that are overhanging the top and bottom of the panel.
- Cut the panel in half along the centre pencil line to create two panels - each with a floral border.
- Stick both panels down onto the front of the card blanks.
- Stamp your sentiment, and add any embellishments you would like to.