Cute Cat Christmas Card0
Nicole here with a cute way to personalise a Christmas card for a cat lover in your life. For this card I used:
- Papermilldirect Plain Red Card
- Papermilldirect Dark Green Plain Card
- Papermilldirect Black Plain Card
- Papermilldirect Silver Sparkle Card
- Papermilldirect Square Buff Card Blank
- Printable Cuttable Creatable Cat SVG
- Printable Cuttable Creatale Santa Hat SVG
- Present and Scarf SVG unknown
- Music stamp
- Adhesive glue pen
This card was fun to make as it just involved layering SVG's cut out with my Silhouette, and being creative with combining elements. I made the cat a Christmas cat by adding a hat and scarf to him. He looks quite jolly that way I think! I added him onto the card by making it look like he was sitting on the sentiment, which is something a cat would do.
I scattered the presents around him, including one he has caught with his tail. It is a fun card, that a cat lover friend will really appreciate. It is not the typical snowman or santa, but if you can't have fun at Christmas, when can you?