Congrats Bear Card0
Posted on 30th April 2020 by Vicki Poulton
Good morning Vic here today.
I have a sweet congratulations card using some pretty pink and white colours.
The Papermill craft card I used are:
- Nude Sirio Colour Card 290gsm
- White Card Super Smooth 250gsm
- Spring Green Plain Card 240gsm
- Apple Green Card Plain 240gsm
- White Card Linen 255gsm
- Rose Gold Pearlised Card 300gsm
- Baby Pink Plain Card 240gsm
You will also need:
- Bear Stamps (Magengo)
- Copic Markers
- Grass Die
- Flower Die
- Cloud Die
- Congrats Die
- Rectangle Zig Zag Die (Sunny Studio Stamps)
- To make my card base I used a piece of Nude Sirio Colour Card 290gsm that I scored at 5 7/8 inches and trimmed down to 4 1/8 inches. I then die cut my card panel using the zigzag die and I used a piece of White Card Super Smooth 250gsm.
- I printed my bear stamps and coloured them in with Copic Markers. I then trimmed the images out and placed aside. Next I die cut some grass using a piece of Spring Green Plain Card 240gsm and adhered to the bottom of my card. I then adhered this to my card base and added the bears too.
- Next using a congrats die I die cut the word three times using White Card Super Smooth 250gsm and adhered them together with PVA glue. I then die cut the word again using Baby Pink Plain Card 240gsm and adhered this onto my card. I then die cut some clouds using White Card Linen 255gsm and adhered to my card.
- I then used Rose Gold Pearlised Card 300gsm, Apple Green Card Plain 240gsm to add some flowers to my card.
- To finish my card off I added some sequins.