Easy Peasy Easter Bunny0
You will need:
- White Smooth card
- Googly Eyes
- Double sided sticky tape
- Pens, pencils, crayons
- Cut two circles from the white card, one smaller than the other. I used a die, but you can easily draw round a circular pot and cut with scissors.
- Draw the eyes, whiskers and mouth on the smaller circle.
- Cut two legs 1" x 8" from white card.
- Pleat up the card to make stretchy bendy legs.
- Cut two ears from white card.
- Stick all the pieces together using the photo as a guide.
- Add pink to the ears and two semi circle paws. you could even add a cotton wool tail to the back.