Do you love a bit of sparkle? Mmm so do I! Well check out these little tags I made using glitter and sparkle card from Papermilldirect.
The supplies you need are:
- red glitter card
- green glitter card
- orchid sparkle card
- Christmas patterned papers
- super smooth white card
- black plain card
- dark green plain card
- Christmas red plain card
- foam pads
You will also need:
- cutting dies
- stamps - I used Funky Fossil Festive Penguins
- ink pad
- colouring pens or pencils
- glitter glue - I used Stickles
All three tags are made in the same way.
- Die cut or hand cut the tags using glitter, sparkle or plain card. You will need one large and one smaller tag for each tag. Stick the smaller tag to the larger tag at an angle.
- Stamp, colour and cut the image.
- Die cut a patterned paper spiky circle. To make it simpler draw round a circle shape and cut by hand.
- Stick the paper circle flat onto the tag and use foam pads to attach the image on top.
- Stamp or hand write a greeting, cut to shape and stick to the tag.
- Punch a hole at the top of the tag and tie ribbon or twine through it.
I hope you have enjoyed my tags and will be inspired to create something similar yourself.
Remember to share what you create with us on social media using the hashtag #papermilldirect.
Thanks for looking today. And keep crafting!