Gold and black Christmas Tree Card0
To make this card you will need from Papermill Direct. Or you can use which ever leftover strips of colours you have.
- charcoal black sparkled pearlescent card
- black card
- white card
- gold sandgrain card
- champagne non-shedding glitter card
- gold sirio card
You will also need:
- Tree dies - I used Funky Fossil Quirky Trees
- Christmas greeting stamp - I used Funky Fossil Festive Phrases
- Cut a selection of strips at 0.5cm, 1cm & 1.5cm widths.
2. Adhere the strips to scrap paper, butting them up closely to each other.
3. Place the tree die at an angle and cut out.
4. Cut out two more trees one from gold sirio card and one from charcoal sparkle card.
5. Adhere all three trees to a piece of white card.
6. Matt onto a black card base.
7. Stamp the sentiment and matt it onto charcoal sparkle card.
8. Adhere the sentiment matt onto the card front.
Although I have used black and gold card strips other colourways would look just as effective.
Remember to share your creations using Papermill Direct products on social media using #papermilldirect
Thanks for looking. Stay safe and keep crafting!