Christmas Greetings In Grey And White with Snowflakes0
Hi everyone, Sylvia here. I have been busy this week working on my 2017 Christmas card designs. There are a few colour combinations I want to try this year and grey and white is one of them. I like the contemporary feel of the grey and white with the stamped snowflakes and white/grey layering.
The snowflakes were stamped in white and grey pigment inks onto smooth slate grey card, sequins, white domes, die cuts, tags and stamped sentiments were added to embellish the cards.
- Papermilldirect card slate grey smooth 240gsm, white linen 255gsm, mirri holographic blast 220gsm
- Large snowflake stamp by Personal Impressions, smaller flakes freebie from magazine
- Picket fence distress ink and Oak House Studio grey pigment ink
- Snowflake die freebie from magazine
- Poppystamps tree die
- Hero Arts die Believe
- Sizzix tags die
- Crafter's Companion sentiment stamps
Don't forget to enter our Christmas card competition to be in with a chance to win either a Midi Pick & Mix Box or Small Pearlised Pick & Mix Box, you can enter here: