Celebrate with some Pinks and Yellow0
You will need the following card making supplies :
You will also need:
- A stitched die - I used Lil'inker, stitched mats long & skinny
- A word die or peel off - I used Winnie & Walter celebrate
- Flower punches - I used Martha Stewart
- Gems - I used Pretty Pink Posh clear gems
- Cut a card base 4" x 5.5" from the the daffodil yellow card.
- Cut a 3.75" x 5.25" piece of card from the raspberry pink card.
- Die cut four strips from pink card.
- Punch some flowers and die cut the greeting.
- Adhere everything using the photo as a guide to placement.
I hope you like this quick and simple card and may be inspired to create something similar yourself. Remember to share your creations on social media using #papermilldirect
Stay safe and keep crafting!