Bright and Colourful Fairy Card0
Posted on 14th June 2020 by Vicki Poulton
Good Morning Vic here today,
I love the bright colours of card that Papermilldirect offer and thought it would be fun to make a fairy card.
- Turquoise Cumbria Colour Card 270gsm
- Raspberry Pink Plain Card 240gsm
- Apple Green Card Plain 240gsm
- White Card Super Smooth 250gsm
- Tabacco Nettuno Linen Effect Card 280gsm
- Anita’s PVA Tacky Glue 60ml
- Stick it! 3D Foam Tape 9mm
You will also need:
- Fairytale Wishes stamp and dies (Uniquely Creative)
- Wood background die (Uniquely Creative)
- Copic Markers
- Heat Gun
- Versamark Ink
- White embossing powder
Using some more White Card Super Smooth 250gsm stamp all your images onto the card and colour them in. Trim them out and place aside. With the same piece of card die cut some clouds.
Next using some Apple Green Card Plain 240gsm die cut some hills and adhere to your card. Trim off the excess that runs over the edges. Next die cut some trees using Tabacco Nettuno Linen Effect Card 280gsm and adhere onto the card using Anita’s PVA Tacky Glue 60ml. Add the clouds too. Once this is dry adhere your fairy images using some Stick it! 3D Foam Tape 9mm.
Stamp your sentiment onto a piece of Raspberry Pink Plain Card 240gsm using white embossing powder and heat set this, trim the sentiment down and adhere onto your card.
Your colourful card is now complete!