Check out these gorgeous autumnal colours I used for my bouquet of flowers.
The supplies you need are:
- Fleck Kraft card 250grms
- Maroon card 240 grms
- Purple Grape card 240grms
- Buff card 240grms
- Stick it 3D foam tape
You will also need:
- Flower stamps and dies - Uniko
- Ink pads
- Die cutting machine
- Clear gems - Pretty Pink Posh
- Fold a piece of Fleck Kraft card in half to make a card base.
- For the top layer cut a piece of Fleck Kraft card so that it is slightly smaller than the base card.
- Stamp and die cut the flowers.
- Place the flowers onto the top layer - do not stick at this stage. Stamp some background leaves and grasses.
- Adhere the die cut flowers using glue for the bottom ones and 3D foam tape for the top ones. Curl the petals slightly to add more dimension.
- Stamp the sentiment.
- Adhere the top layer onto the base card.
- Adhere a trio of clear gems.
I hope you have enjoyed my card and will be inspired to create something similar yourself. Remember to share what you create with us on social media using the hashtag #papermilldirect.
Thanks for looking today. And keep crafting!