Boo! Happy Halloween to Yoooou Eclipse Card0
The new Spooky Spectacular papers are just super cute aren't they! I just had to create a quick and easy card using my favourite of the pack - the black background with the orange ghosts, pumpkins and lollipops.
You will need the following craft supplies:
- A card blank 5 3/4" x 5 3/4". I used a white one as that is what I had to hand.
- Spooky Spectacular pattered paper cut down to 5 1/2" x 5 1/2"
- Mandarin Orange 240gsm cardstock, cut down to 5 5/8" x 5 5/8"
- Black 240gsm cardstock, cut down to 5 3/4" x 5 3/4"
- Anita's Tacky PVA Glue
You will also need:
- Large letter dies
- Orange funky craft foam
- Printer or sentiment stamp
I first cut, layered and matted the black and mandarin orange cardstock to the card blank using Anita's Tacky PVA Glue.
I decided where I wanted my BOO letters to be and die cut them from the patterned paper. I then die cut the same letters from orange craft foam.
I adhered the patterned paper letters to the craft foam and glued them to the card base. I finished the card off by printing the 'HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO YOO' sentiment on mandarin orange cardstock and cut out and glued to the raised 'BOO' letters.
Eclipse cards are so easy to make and so effective. I hope this post gave you the inspiration to create your own Halloween cards and eclipse cards. Happy Halloween!