An Autumn Wreath Card + Bonus Tag0
I don't know about you but Autumn, and particularly its colours, is my all time favourite for crafting inspiration. Today I've used some of Papermill Direct's autumnal flavoured card to create a card and matching tag.
You will need:
- Tangerine orange card
- Ruby red card
- Maroon card
- Daiquiri cocktail card
- Mandarin orange card
- Foam squares
You will also need:
- Dies - I used Polkadoodles Tags and Super Sprigs; Spellbinders circles
- Sentiment stamp - I used Funky Fossil, Small Print
- A small length of ribbon
- Die cut a bunch of sprigs using the five colours of card stock.
2. Die cut a circle ring using two stacking circle dies.
3. Build up the wreath by adhering the sprigs around the circle.
4. Cut a 6" card base from mandarin orange card and an inner 5.75" matt from maroon card.
5. Adhere the wreath to the centre of the card.
6. Stamp a greeting onto tangerine orange card. Die cut this into a banner and adhere it on pads to the centre of the wreath.
The matching tag was a bit of an after thought on my part as a way to use up some of the left over sprigs. It looks so good though that I'm really pleased I had that idea - I do hate to see waste!
- Die cut a tag from maroon card.
- Adhere it to mandarin orange card and hand cut it to leave a border around the maroon card.
- Adhere some leftover sprigs onto it.
- Add a ribbon.
Did you enjoy my Autumn themed card? I really hope you may be inspired to create something similar. Remember to share your creations on social media using #papermilldirect.
Stay safe and keep crafting!