A Winter Birthday Card0
Posted on 8th January 2020 by Jane Taylor
Filed under Card Making Ideas
This Winter Birthday Card is so easy to make, but looks really impressive because of the way the light catches on the Papermill Direct mirri holographic rainbow card.
You will need:
- Mirri Holographic Rainbow Card 270 gsm
- White Card Super Smooth 250 gsm
You will also need:
- Flower and leaf dies. I used Marianne dies.
- Happy Birthday greeting. I used a Uniko stamp, but a peel off would work too.
- A frame die. I used Lawn Fawn stitched rectangle frames, but any rectangle die or a craft knife would work.
- Cut a frame from the super smooth white card using a frame die or two rectangular dies inside each other or a craft knife.
- Adhere the mirri holographic card behind the frame.
- Die cut or hand cut some flowers and leaves and place on top of the frame.
- Add a Happy Birthday sentiment.
- Mat the whole thing onto a card base cut from the super smooth white card.
I am just drooling over the way the mirri holographic rainbow card changes colour depending on the way the light catches it.
I hope you've been inspired by my Winter Birthday Card and will be motivated to create your own version.
Remember to share what you create with us on social media using the hashtag #papermilldirect
Thanks for looking today. And keep crafting!