A Sweet Congratulations Card0
Its always handy to have a congratulations card at the ready so I made one that can be used for different occasions.
You will need:
- Baby Pink Plain Card 240gsm
- White Card Super Smooth 250gsm
- Stick it! 3D Foam Tape 9mm
- Anita’s PVA Tacky Glue 60ml
You will also need:
- Congrats die ( My Favorite Things)
- Elephant stamp ( My Favorite Things)
- Mushroom stamp ( Spellbinders)
- Copic Markers
- Nuvo Drops
To make the card base I used a piece of Baby Pink Plain Card 240gsm which I trimmed to 4 1/4 and scored at 5 7/8. I then trimmed down a piece of White Card Super Smooth 250gsm and scored every quarter to make a textured background. I adhered this onto my card base using some Stick it! 3D Foam Tape 9mm. With the leftover White Card Super Smooth 250gsm I die cut the word congrats 5 times and adhered each layer with Anita’s PVA Tacky Glue 60ml. I then adhered this onto my card front.
To add some finishing touches I added some nuvo drops. You can add any embellishment that you like, I hope you have fun making this card.