A Quick & Easy St Patrick's Day Card0
An easy peasy card that you can make with your kids.
Papermill Direct products you will need:
- Emerald green card
- Black card
- Gold mirror card
- Green glitter card
- White linen square card blank
- 3D foam squares
Useful, but not essential:
- square dies
- heart punch
- Cut a 3" square from the emerald green card.
- Cut a 5" x 1.5" rectangle from the emerald green card
- Adhere to the front of the card blank.
4. Cut a 3" x 1" rectangle from the black card.
5. Cut a buckle from the gold mirror card. I used two squares dies, but this can easily be cut by hand.
6. Adhere to the front of the card.
7. Cut three hearts from the green glitter card. I used a heart punch but they can easily be cut by hand.
8. Cut a stalk from the black card.
9. Adhere to the top of the hat using foam pads. If you bend each heart in half it gives a 3D look.
How simple but eye catching is this card! I hope you have fun or your kids have fun creating something similar. Remember to share your creations on social media using #papermilldirect.
Thanks for looking today. Stay safe and keep crafting!