A Cute Bunny Thanks Card0
I love making thank you cards and this sweet bunny card is great to show your appreciation.
You will need:
- Baby Pink Plain Card 240gsm
- White Card Super Smooth 250gsm
- White Card Hopsack 255gsm
- Anita’s PVA Tacky Glue 60ml
- Stick it! 3D Foam Tape 9mm
You will also need:
- Bunny Stamps (Uniquely Creative)
- Thanks Die (Hello Bluebird)
- Stencil (Uniquely Creative)
- Copic Markers
- Nuvo Drops
- Pink Pigment Ink and a sponge
For the card base I trimmed down a piece of Baby Pink Plain Card 240gsm to 4 1/4" and scored at 5 7/8". I then cut down a piece of White Card Super Smooth 250gsm a bit smaller than the card base. I used a stencil and sponge and applied pink pigment ink gently over the stencil. I adhered this to my card using Stick it! 3D Foam Tape 9mm.
On another piece of White Card Super Smooth 250gsm stamp and colour the images. Trim these out and adhere onto the card.
I then die cut the words thanks using White Card Hopsack 255gsm and I used Anita’s PVA Tacky Glue 60ml to adhere this to the card.
To finish the card off I added some nuvo drops.
I hope this card inspires you to create something today.