Ink Blended Background Happy Birthday Card0
Using different coloured inks onto plain card can really bring some colour and texture to your card.
You will need:
- Blu Navy Nettuno Linen Effect Card 280gsm
- White Card Super Smooth 250gsm
- Black Plain Card 240gsm
- Stick it! 3D Foam Tape 9mm
- Anita’s PVA Tacky Glue 60ml
You will also need:
- Flower Stamps (Uniquely Creative)
- Bunny Stamps (Uniquely Creative)
- Happy Birthday Stamp (Uniquely Creative)
- Pigment Inks (Blue, Black, Purple)
- White Paint
- Copic Markers
- White Embossing Powder (WOW)
- Heat Gun
To make the card base I trimmed my card base using Blu Navy Nettuno Linen Effect Card 280gsm to 4 1/8" X 5 7/8". I then trimmed down a smaller piece of card using White Card Super Smooth 250gsm for my card panel. I also stamped my images onto a piece of White Card Super Smooth 250gsm and coloured them in. I then trimmed the images out and placed aside.
To ink blend the background I picked up the inks with a sponge and started working on the edges and slowly blended the colours to the middle. I then added some splashes of white paint. Once this was dry I adhered this to my card using Stick it! 3D Foam Tape 9mm.
I then adhered the coloured images to the card using some more Stick it! 3D Foam Tape 9mm.
I then used a piece of Black Plain Card 240gsm to heat emboss the sentiment. Trim this down and adhere to your card.
To finish off the card I adhered some sequins using Anita’s PVA Tacky Glue 60ml.
Your card is now complete.