A CAS Valentine's Day Card0
Posted on 13th February 2020 by Jane Taylor
Filed under Card Making Ideas
You will also need:
- Square dies, I used Lawn Fawn stitched square stackables
- A heart die, I used STAMPlorations clustered hearts
- A sentiment stamp, I used uniko Simply Said
- Ink pad, I used Versafine Clair, nocturne
- Cut a base card from the super smooth white card, 5.5" x 5.5"
- Die cut a stitched square, or simple just cut a square, from Rani pink pearlised card, 4.5" x 4.5". Adhere to card base.
- Die cut a stitched square, or simply just cut a square, from super smooth white card, 3.5" x 3.5". Adhere to Rani pink card.
- Die cut or punch some hearts and adhere to the card front. If you don't have a heart die or punch you could use stickers instead.
- Stamp the sentiment. Peel off stickers could be used if you don't have a suitable stamp.
I hope you've been inspired by my CAS Valentine's Day card and will be motivated to create your own version.
Remember to share what you create with us on social media using the hashtag #papermilldirect
Thanks for looking today. And keep crafting!