A Valentine's Day Gift Pocket Card0
You will need:
- Rani pink pearlised card 300gsm
- Gin fizz cocktail double sided pearlised card 290gsm
- Stick It ultra clear doubled sided tape
You will also need:
- Dies, I used Lawn Fawn stitched square stackables & outside in stitched heart stackables & Spellbinders standard circles
- A sentiment stamp, I used Uniko, Simply Said
- An inkpad, I used Versamark clear + Cosmic shimmer mixed media dark age embossing powder
- Cut a sheet of the Gin Fizz cocktail card in half lengthways.
- Score at 3.7/8" from either end.
Make the pocket:
- Die cut or punch a half circle from the top edge of the middle section.
- Add strong double sided tape to the bottom and outer edge of the first section.
- Adhere the left and middle sections to make a pocket.
Decorate the inside:
- Die cut or punch a heart from the Rani pink pearlised card and adhere it under the half circle slot.
- Stamp and heat emboss a sentiment onto the Gin Fizz Cocktail card. If you don't have embossing powder use a plain piece of card to stamp the sentiment as it is difficult to stamp onto pearlised card. Or you could use peel offs.
- Snip a triangle from each end to make a banner and adhere it to the Rani pink heart.
Decorate the front:
- Die cut or cut a square from the Rani pink pearlised card, 3.5" x 3.5". Adhere ti the front.
- Die cut or cut a square from the Gin Fizz Cocktail card, 3" x 3".
- Die cut a heart from the middle of this square and then adhere it on top of the Rani pink pearlised card.
- Die cut of punch a heart from the Gin Fizz Cocktail card and adhere it into the middle of the card front.
Add your gift to the inside pocket.
I hope you've been inspired by my Valentine's Day Gift Pocket card and will be motivated to create your own version.
Remember to share what you create with us on social media using the hashtag #papermilldirect
Thanks for looking today. And keep crafting!