2021 New Year Card0
Gold glitter against navy blue always looks spectacular! So how about a card to welcome in the New Year?
From Papermill Direct you will need:
- A5 landscape navy card blank
- Harvest gold pearlised card
- Double sided tape
You will also need:
- A firework stencil. I used Funky Fossil's Fireworks
- Embossing paste. I used Dreamweaver paste
- Gold embossing powder. I used Honey Doo Crafts golden glamour
- Number dies or peel offs
- Frame die. I used Time For Tea Designs scalloped frame
How to make:
- Use the stencil and embossing paste to add the fireworks to the front of the navy blue card.
- Remove the stencil carefully. Sprinkle on the gold embossing powder and heat set it.
3. Die cut a frame from the Harvest pearlised card and adhere to the front of the card.
4. Die cut the numbers 2021 and add to the card.
I think this card would look equally stunning in silver and purple. what do you think?
Please remember to share any cards you create with Papermill Direct products on social media using #papermilldirect.
Thanks so much for looking. Stay safe & keep crafting!